Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: Petition packet preparation - Instructions, Part II

Subject: Re: Petition packet preparation - Instructions, Part II
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 05/10/2017 04:23 PM

To: Tara Devine <tara@devine-strategies.com>, Katie Kiefer
<katie@southpark.la>

CC: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

Thank you. We have prepared our FAQs and will also include.

From: Tara Devine <tara@devine-strateqies.com>

Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 4:08 PM

To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la> , Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>
Cc: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.orq>

Attached please find the MDP Summary. This document should keep your printer busy for
awhile -

Please print a test copy and ensure it prints correctly for you. It prints correctly on
my printer. Primarily check p. 9 as the map runs very close to the margins.

Most BIDs print this in B&W but it is up to you (the map prints better in color; there is
very little other color in the rest of the document.) I strongly recommend printing this
(and all other docs except the petitions) double-sided as it will probably save you at
least $0.20 per piece (my very rough estimate) in mailing costs (15 pages vs. 29 for this
doc, which is the largest.)

You listed the BID FAQ as an enclosure in your cover letter. I furnished an example of
one earlier this year. Have you produced your own version, or shall I update the South
Park II one I gave you? I can furnish that tomorrow if desired. (I am leaving the office
shortly for a series of meetings.)

Warmest regards,

TARA DEVINE

DEVINE STRATEGIES

645 West Ninth St.,#110-293
Los Angeles, CA 90015

310.430.5121 <tel:(310)%20430-5121>

taragdevine-strateqies.com <mailto:taragdevine-strategies.com>

Making it easier for you with STRATEGIC CONSULTING SERVICES

Planning & Entitlements - Political & Community Outreach - Business Improvement
Districts

1 of 2

10/19/2018 08:47 AM

Re: Petition packet preparation - Instructions, Part II

2 of 2

10/19/2018 08:47 AM